Today was a perfect day.Getting up at 6:30,i put on coffee,let out the girls.pulled on my trusted pinkies
,and went to the garden.With 2 watering cans filled from the rain barrels I walked up the little way and gave it a good watering.I picked the first green beans and some sweet peas,snipped some green onions and stood back to admire my little garden.Just a few years back I would never have thought that one day I'll be picking vegetables I grew in my garden.
When I went back to my backporch I noticed the 2 strawberry pots were loaded so I picked those pretty little red berries.Yoghurt and fresh berries for breakfast.
By now the girls were ready to go in and have their breakfast,the coffee smelled great,and the world was still quiet.I just had to take a few minutes to thank God for all my blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment