I have been busy doing nothing,so it's time to catch up.It was Memorial Day weekend.We stayed at home,and grilled a couple of slabs of ribs.I been picking peas of my bushes,and watching the tomatoes grow.Our peppers are just not doing well,all I have are little green balls that just hang there all sad.
Went out back yesterday to check on the huckle berries.I think the birds like them to,there were not enough left to pick.
Today I will pick blackberries for the last time I'm sure.Since I don't mind the seeds ,I think I will try to make some jam with splenda .Never used splenda before so we will see. I will take some pictures of the process.
Yesterday we spend half the morning at a car parts yard waiting to get a transmission for hubbies truck,so he will be busy putting it in the truck today.The good part of the day was that a friend of mine told us to come over for lunch,which her hubbie fixed.We had some wonderful catfish ,hush puppies and a fresh salad.along with the company it made for a great afternoon.
Of course when we got home the "girls" let us know that they were not happy with being left alone.They got a little extra treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment