Hello and welcome. I am not sure if anyone ever read this. But I figured it will be fun anyways.
I have been posting on Facebook but I think this is a better format.
So a little about myself. I was born and raised in Berlin Germany .So I was a city girl all my life until I moved to the country with my retired military husband in 1992.
My first years here in Alabama ,i had to get used to the 2 seasons,hot and not so hot.I am still not used to the hot season,but I have learned to deal with it.
Well back to introducing myself,i am married to a great man who served 22 years in the military ,he retired and then worked at another job for 20 years.He is now retired for good.We will be married 40 years in October.
Myself I was a licensed in home daycare provider ,while we were in the military.I tried my hands at owning a business,which I quickly learned is easier said then done.
Now I am also retired,and taking care of home,garden and our 2 girls.
We have 3 sons together,who all left home and have blessed us with 7 grand children.I also have 2 children from a previous marriage.More about all that later.
So that's just a little about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment