Friday, May 30, 2014

Rain Rain and more Rain

We have been getting so much rain,i have been running outside on the short breaks between the heavy showers.One good thing with all the water my tomatoes and peppers are finally growing.Did manage to pick the last bunch of blackberries,all cleaned and in the freezer.Tomorrow will be flea market sales,i just finished carding 80 little hair bows to sell.So much fun,they are too cute.
Dinner tonight will be catfish,fried taters,tomato and strawberries for dessert.
I will go to bed early since I have to be at the flea market early.Last night was a bad night.It stormed pretty bad and the "girls" were scared so I was up most of the night.I am so glad dear hubby is cooking tonight.
Don't have much to talk about today,just another part of life in the country,it can get pretty quiet and layed back,but I like it that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment