One great thing about living in the country,is that you can always find fresh eggs.Even if you don't have chickens,chances are you know someone who has them.Or you can listen to the phone adds on your local station ,(yes we still have phone adds here),and someone will call in with eggs for sale.Me, i am lucky enough to get my eggs every Monday morning from our town clerk at city hall.I have a standing order with her.So now let me tell you how I feel about eggs.I love them,anyway you can fix them,like Forrest Gump knows many ways to cook Shrimp I can do the same with eggs.Next thing is what kind of eggs,i love my BROWN chicken eggs.When I crack them the most beautiful yellow yolks show up in my bowl.Who would not love them.I know people who don't eat brown eggs.Well let me tell you ,if you ever ate anything at my house that required eggs ,you ate brown eggs.So i think that's enough about my thoughts on eggs.

No comments:
Post a Comment