I been slacking off posting.Been busy with life.
So this is what
is going on.My garden has the most beautiful huge plants and yellow flowers,but not a squash on them.Same with the zucchini.I did find some pretty little caterpillars on them,so that would explain it.Thankfully a neighbor 5 miles up from us is selling some beautiful Squash ,I bought some from her,all organic,which I really like.It's all cut up and in the freezer.Now I have to clean the corn I got from her today,and a huge bag of hot peppers.
I just love this time of year.I can buy fresh from the farms and put it up for the later season when I can't get it fresh.
Dear hubby finally finished my work table in my studio,so I will be busy rearranging ,sorting and putting up all my craft supplies.
Can't wait to get in there and start creating again.
But for now the dirty floors are calling my name,and corn need to be cleaned and ready for the freezer.It will be a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment